15 Amp Rack Mount Outlet Strips with Surge Protection
- Designed for power distribution from the front of the unit
- Available with lighted on/off switch or red pilot light to indicate power on.
- Available in ANSI 61 gray or black powder coat finish.
- Heavy 14 gauge wire cord – 14/3 SJTW for extreme temperature ranges and integral molded plug.
- Plug types available are NEMA 5-15P straight blade or NEMA L5-15P locking type.
- Includes 15 Amp, 125 VAC circuit breaker to prevent accidental overload.
- 6 outlet models include 2 outlets with extra spacing for clearance of most plug in transformers.
- Panel dimensions are 1.75” high (1U) and 19” rack width.
- Surge protected panels incorporate our surge module:
- 12,000 Amp rated MOV’s.
- Maximum 36,000 Amps transient current and 780 Joules.
- 400V UL 1449 suppressed voltage rating.
- Protection in all 3 AC modes (L-N, N-G and L-G).
- Green indicator light confirms surge module is active
- Internal protection will disconnect the surge module at the end of it’s useful life (and extinguish the green light) but will maintain power to the load, now unprotected.
- Voltage suppression at the outlet guards against transients from equipment on the outlet strip.
- CSA certified, Standards C22.2 (No. 21-95, No. 42-99 and No. 8-M1986)